During February we updated the Alpha Tester Steam Build to include Day 2. Days 3-7 are well under way and day 3 may be unlocked this week. As said previously, the upcoming days are a lot faster to implement since we have a flexible core design already existing.
Screenshot yield for February was not huge but there’s some character related at the end. Perhaps March offers a bit more!
Let’s see what we’ve done in February!
- [DESIGN]: Game Mechanics design for dozens of different upcoming service tasks & events.
- [CODE]: Implemented the rest of the necessary Military Drill mechanics for the first three Military Drill exercises.
- [CODE]: Fully implemented Military Drill exercises 1 & 2. Started implementation of Military Drill exercise 3.
- [CODE]: Marches support running phases.
- [CODE]: March leader now properly acts as a part of the march.
- [CODE]: Improvements to animator & visual item equipping.
- [CODE]: Finalized day 2 implementation.
- [CODE]: Integrated cleaning service (“siivouspalvelus”, “sipa”) mechanics into the game.
- [CODE & UI]: Implemented systems for Traits, Attributes, Skills and Skill Trees. Also integrated those systems into the game mechanics.
- [CODE]: Implemented most of the unlockable skills.
- [CODE]: Improved saving system to store some data more persistently.
- [CODE]: Implemented a lot more useful debugging tools.
- [CODE]: WIP: Doctor’s appointment.
- [BUG]: Many minor & major bug fixes related to pretty much everything.
- [VOICE]: Lots of new voice acting.
- [STORY]: Lots of new dialogue & upcoming events. We are currently at week 3 and have done most of the camping related dialogues for weeks 4 – 8 already. Soon we will focus more on the “meta story” (conspiracy theories etc).
- [ANIM]: Animation improvements.
- [ART]: Mostly character customizations & improvements.
|Month||Git commit count|