Another month survived & progress made! We managed to unlock day 3 for the alpha testers and soon there is more coming. April will be sort of a holiday month so expect a bit less then, though.
Here’s what happened (the list is rather short but the tasks have been bigger)
- [CODE]: Days 1-7 now almost all-done & fully playable!
- [CODE]: Implemented some janter & target shooting mechanics and task flow.
- [CODE]: Improved RK-69 effects & physics.
- [CODE]: Blend shape support implemented for different body shapes.
- [CODE]: WIP: Eating mechanics.
- [CODE]: WIP: Various RK-69 holding poses for military drills.
- [UI]: Designed and implemented a new stats view.
- [SCENE]: Major lighting improvements overall.
- [DESIGN]: Even more Game Mechanics design for different upcoming service tasks & events.
- [ART]: Improvements to character body shapes, textures etc.
- [WRITING]: Lots of narrative design & content creation.